Android 5.1 Lollipop to Be Released in Early March
Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop has already been spotted running on various smartphones, but an official release has yet to be confirmed. Android 5.1 Lollipop update has already replaced Android 5.0.2 Lollipop in smartphones in last few days. Android 5.1 Lollipop release remains mysterious for Android users including Nexus 6 and Nexus 5 owners. As per HTC VP of devices Mo Versi Google’s next MR release will be in march. Expect official information to be hard to come by in the buildup to the release.
Google has announced that it will roll out the Lollipop 5.1 update to Android One smartphone in India. The OTA update will be arriving in stages and will be delivered by March end. We expect Google to push this latest update out to Nexus devices. There are simply too many complaints like lack of silent mode. Google could opt to wait for the next major Android release to tackle these issues. We expect the Android 5.1 Lollipop update to appear in the AOSP ahead of time. As per the sources the Sony Xperia Z4 and HTC One M9 will run on Android 5.2 Lollipop.
The Android 5.1 Lollipop update is rumored to have a number of fixes on board. Some of the bug which are to be fixed in Lollipop 5.1 update are:
- Improvements in system stability.
- Silent mode added after missing on Android 5.0
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved battery management.
- Fixes for sudden app closures.
- Issues with wireless connections fixed.
- Excessive consumption of network devices when used Wi-Fi fixed.
- Problems with Okay Google function solved.
- Some sound problems experience by certain devices fixed.
- Notifications problems solved.
For more information stay tuned with TechByts. We will provide the latest byte for you.