Apple launched new ios 8.2 upgrade available for download
Apple has launched the newest version of its operating system iOS 8.2 upgrade is available for download. Apple’s CEO Tim Cook revealed it at Spring Forward keynote event. iOS 8.2 has been in development for several months. In this event Apple announced a new, lighter MacBook. This will be available in Q3 of this year. The new ios 8.2 comes with Apple iWatch. It is needed to make use of the new wearable.
After installing iOS 8.2, iPhone users will be able to pair, sync and configure Apple Watch from their smartphone, using the new Apple Watch app that is on the home screen. Also, there’s a new Activity app which shows up after pairing an Apple Watch, showing achievements and fitness data on iPhones. It should be said that Apple Watch only works with iPhone 5 and later models. The new ios 8.2 upgrade is available for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Sooner ios 8.2 upgrades will be available for iPhone 5 also.
The biggest feature of ios 8.2 upgrade is to support for the Apple iWatch. The iWatch will work with the iPhone 5 and newer models, but it will not work with iPads or iPods. Once you’ve tethered a watch to your phone, a new companion app will allow you to change the watch’s settings, organize its Home screen, and make other changes. We’ll take a longer look at this companion app when the time comes to review the Apple Watch itself.
Changelog in ios 8.2 upgrade:
- Increases stability of Mail.
- Improves stability of Flyover in Maps.
- Improves stability of Music.
- Improves VoiceOver reliability.
- Improves connectivity with Made for iPhone Hearing Aids.
- Fix issues with health app.
- Fixes an issue where deleted audio books sometimes remained on the device.
- Resolves an issue that could prevent call audio from routing to car speakers while using Siri Eyes Free.
- Fixes a Bluetooth calling issue where no audio is heard until the call is answered.
- Fixes a timezone issue where Calendar events appear in GMT.
- Fixes issue caused certain events in a custom reoccurring meeting to drop from Exchange calendar.
- Resolves an issue where some music or playlists didn’t sync from iTunes to the Music app.
- Fixes other several issues.
>> for more news from gadgets world and os byts stay tuned with Techbyts.com.