Windows 10 Technical Preview is available for Download
Hello Microsoft Windows lovers, Its an good news that windows 10 technical preview is now available for download. Anyone who wants to try windows 10 technical preview can download it from here. Windows 10 lets you work smarter too. By clicking on Task view button, and you’ll get a quick glimpse of all of your open apps and windows. In Windows 10, you can press Ctrl+Windows key to jump between desktops, triggering a slick little sliding animation. User can resize the start menu by clicking and dragging on the top edge. Right-clicking the Start button will bring up the same context menu found in Windows 8.1, with some minor changes.
Features of Windows 10:
- The start menu has been returned in new Windows 10.
- Extended search functionality.
- Windows 10 Universal Apps.
- New multiple Task View and Split Screen features.
- Snap Assist feature.
- Business functionality features.
- Re-sizable start menu.
- Personalize the Task Bar items.
- Virtual desktops.
Some Points About Windows 10:
- Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 users during the first year.
- If user do not upgrade in the first year, will be charged.
- Windows 10 will launch in Quarter 3 of 2015.
- The Technical Preview will end on 15 April 2015.
- Microsoft also debuted the 84in Microsoft Surface Hub and Windows Holographic in Windows 10.
- Microsoft confirmed Cortana a next gen web browser will be introduced across all Windows devices.
Download Windows 10 Technical Preview:
|Editions||Link to download||SHA-1 hash value|
Windows 10 Technical Preview (x64)
Download (3.92 GB)
Windows 10 Technical Preview (x86)
Download (3.01 GB)
Since the negative backlash on Windows 8, Microsoft is looking for feedback to improve on their new OS before selling it to the market. There was also some pretty good news for folks who are currently running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8 upgrades to Windows 10 will be free for a year.
for more stay tuned with TechByts.