OnePlus Released Oxygen OS public Build Download and Flash Now
After a long wait and delay OnePlus released Oxygen OS today for OnePlus One users. After missing several deadlines custom mobile operating system based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is finally released. Oxygen OS has been available to download and flash. Oxygen OS is light, smooth and essential with subtle, useful features. It is the first custom OS from company. OnePlus official forum Admin Bradon H today announced the release of Oxygen OS:
Many of you around the world are off work today for a long weekend. We hope to make your vacation even better, because OxygenOS is finally here!
Oxygen OS has several original OnePlus features including screen-off gestures like double-tap to wake, shortcuts for the camera, flashlight and music controls. The custom operating system is fully customizable. It has customizable lock screen and home screen wallpapers with custom themes, fonts and the ability to switch between hardware and software navigation keys. Oxygen OS allows a user to make the phone distinctly yours. The ne OxygenOS has new quick settings feature like tiles can be added or removed. It can be re-organized according to you with the click of a button. It blends beautifully right into the notification tray’s UI.
Installation Instruction for Oxygen OS:
- First of all make sure you have back up everything before doing anything.
- After that you need to flash a recovery onto device. Company recommend to using TWRP.
- Boot into fastboot mode by holding down the power button and the volume up button. Then connect device to computer. Unzip the downloaded oxygenos_1.0.0.zip.
- Copy all files from oxygenos_1.0.0.flashable.zip to phone.
- Boot device into recovery mode. You can do this on your OnePlus One by holding down both the volume down key and the power button.
- When you are in the recovery mode, do a factory reset.
After the wipe, flash the zip and OxygenOS onto your device. After the flash succeeds, reboot your OnePlus One and it will take you to the new Oxygen OS. Enjoy the day!