How to Root Yureka and Unlock Bootloader to Play God
Hello Yureka lovers, today techbyts is here with a tutorial “How to Root Yureka and Unlock Bootloader” without bricking it. This tutorial helps you to Root Yureka and Unlock Bootloader then flash custom recovery. So let’s start the root Yureka and unlock Bootloader.
Things needed to root Yureka and unlock Bootloader:
- Laptop or Desktop with windows OS.
- USB Data cable.
- ADB and Fastboot Drivers. To get it or and then extract these file in c:\ of your laptop/desktop.
- Yu Yureka battery charged at least 75%.
Warning: Rooting the mobile will delete all data in internal storage. Keep backup all the files stored in internal storage.
Procedure to Root Yureka and Unlock Bootloader:
- Enable USB Debugging / Android Debugging from settings > developer option > check/select android debugging.
- Power off your Yu Yureka smartphone.
- Connect your Yureka with laptop/desktop by USB data cable.
- After sometime the notification light of Yureka smartphone will glow “RED”.
- Press the volume up button of Yureka till it boots to the fastboot screen.
- Browse to laptop/desktop c:/ open the folder where you extracted ADB and fastboot.
- Open command window in that folder by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Right Click.
- Type the following command and then press enter:
fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock
That’s it Yureka Bootloader is now unlocked. Now to get root access follow these steps:
- Download the super user file from XDA .
- Place the apk file of super user in the internal storage.
- Boot the Yureka into recovery mode by pressing volume up + volume down + power button.
- In recovery select install zip from storage and then locket the superuser.zip
Congrats you have successfully get access of Root Yureka and Unlock Bootloader. for more stay tuned with Techbyts.com.