Motorola’s Moto E 2nd Gen Launched in India, Garb It
Motorola has launched its new smartphone Moto E 2nd Gen in India. The company launched its 3G version. The new Moto E 3G variant is available on Flipkart with an amazing price INR 6,999. It will compete with Xiaomi Redmi which was priced at INR 5,999. After a few days the older version of Moto E will be discontinued. Compared to the older version, the new Moto E is much faster and bigger. Flipkart has been listed today its 3G variant with amazing offers.
The Moto E 2nd gen runs on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop software. It have some stunning features a 4.5-inch Qhd display. It also have 1.2GHz quad core with 1 GB RAM. The curved design of the Moto E makes it comfortable to hold the phone in your hand. It has front facing speaker takes your music experience to a higher level. It has water-repellant coating and Corning Gorilla Glass to protect phone from damage. The anti-smudge coating on the screen keeps the fingerprints away.
- Flipkart is offering 6 months of unlimited music downloads with Saavn Pro included with Moto E 2nd gen price
- Save More EXTRA Rs.250 OFF on purchase of lifestyle products worth Rs.1,000 or more (price shown is inclusive of this offer).
- Save More FREE first OLA ride up to Rs.100 and 100% Cashback upto Rs.300 on first recharge on E2 devices (price shown is inclusive of this offer).
- Save More EXTRA Rs.200 OFF on Teewe HDMI Streaming Media player (price shown is inclusive of this offer).
- Save More EXTRA 10% OFF on Citron Personal Care Appliances and Ceiling Fans (price shown is inclusive of this offer).
Buy the smartphone from: Flipkart
Motorola provides its support for all type of desktop operating systems. To download Motorola smartphone drivers click here.