OnePlus Mini aka OnePlus X Launch confirmed
After a long week now finally the OnePlus X launch has been confirmed. OnePlus X will have code name OnePlus Mini. The OnePlus X launch date is 29th Oct 2015. The official twitter handle of OnePlus has posted a teaser image which clearly indicating that the new device is come on 29th Oct. 2015. The OnePlus X launch event will be in 6 countries. On the official PR page of OnePlus the launch date and time has been confirmed. The main launch event will be held at King Park Art Center, Beijing at 16:35 on October 29.
In an interview with USA Today OnePlus CEO Carl Pei told about the design of the prototype OnePlus Mini. According to him:
It may or may not be higher specification than the OnePlus 2. When I saw the prototype for that phone I was like ‘holy s- that’s going to be my daily driver’ but then when the OnePlus 2 production version came out it’s also super nice, so it’s really hard to decide now what to use.
— OnePlus (@oneplus) October 14, 2015
According to the rumors the OnePlus X specification will be as following:
- 64 bit MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) SoC chipset.
- 5-inch full HD IPS display having 1080×1920 pixel resolution.
- Android 6.0 Marsh
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM @933MHz.
- 32GB of eMMC 5.0 storage, expandable via microSDXC.
- 13MP Sony IMX258 primary camera.
- 5MP wide-angle Front facing camera.
- 4K video recording @ 30fps.
- 3000-3100mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
- USB Type-C connector with Quick Charge 2.0 capabilities.
- MT6630 wireless SoC.
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and FM Radio.
- NFC Chip to work with Android Pay.
- Rear-facing fingerprint scanner.
- IP67 dust and waterproof certificate.
We at techbyts will keep you updated with the OnePlus X aka OnePlus Mini price and specification. So be sure to stay tuned with us.