Xiaomi Mi Note Pro launched with Snapdragon 810 in China
Xiaomi Mi Note pro launched today in an event held at Beijing, China. Xiaomi is the leading smartphone manufacturer company known for high performing devices at low price. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro will hit stores in China on May 12. The device is priced at RMB 2999. The company claimed that the new device will challenge Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro launched with slogan: “Mi Note Pro, The Best Android Smartphone Ever”.
The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro launched with a 5.7″ 2K (2560 x 1440) display with 515 ppi. Mi Note Pro has a 3D curved glass on the back and 2.5D curved glass on front. The device is powered by 64 bit octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. The device has 4GB LPDDR4 RAM which is the latest and best RAM standard for mobile phones. It is 70% faster and 35% more expensive than LPDDR3.
Xiaomi’s founder, CEO Lei Jun announced at the launch event:
I would like to apologize to all Mi fans for keeping you waiting so long. But he is pretty confident that the wait is worthy. Mi Note, the most epic flagship phone of the year, is equipped with 64 bit Snapdragon 810 CPU, Adreno 430 GPU, 4GB RAM, and comes with a 5.7”Sharp/JDI Full HD display, along with Dual 4G SIM.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro launched with stunning features as:
- 3D curved glass on the back and 2.5D curved glass on front.
- 64-bit Octa-core (quad-core A57 + Quad-core A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 CPU with Adreno 430 GPU.
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB eMMC 5.0 flash storage.
- 7” 2K (2560×1440) Sharp/JDI display with 515 PPI
- Sunlight Display technology for unparalleled outdoor visibility
- 13MP rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS). Sony IMX214 CMOS, 6-element f/2.0 lens and Qualcomm 14-bit image processor.
- New camera features introduced: flash suggest, auto-leveling, DSLR style peak focus indicator, color temperature adjustment.
- 4MP front camera with large 2-micron pixels, exceptional low-light performance.
- Higher AnTuTu score 63,424.
- High-capacity 3090 mAh battery.
- Quick Charge 2.0, 9V 1.2A with two charging modules, 70% charging in 1 hour.
- Device supports LTE CAT 9 networks, up to 450Mbps download speed.
- Hardware-optimized HiFi audio for FLAC playback.