Xiaomi Mi4 64GB in India sale starts on 24 Feb 2014
Chinese manufacturer xiaomi has launched its flagship model Mi4 16GB variant in India before 1 month. Now Xiaomi Mi4 64GB in India will go on sale from 24th February for Rs 23,999. The Mi4 64 GB in India will be sold by flipkart as the xiaomi’s previous smartphones. The pre-registration has been started on flipkart. The registration window is open from Feb 17th to Feb 23rd midnight.
As per the company claims Mi4 is the world’s highest performance smartphone having killer specification like OnePlus One. Xiaomi has gone with a metallic frame with the Mi 4. It uses a sturdy stainless steel frame which has chamfered edges giving it an elegant look. The rear cover is made by plastic though. The flat metallic chamfered edges look inspired by the iPhone. Xiaomi Mi4 64GB in India have some stunning specification as:
- 5.0 inch Sharp/JDI high color-saturation screen 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
- Sensitive 441PPI touch screen.
- Qualcomm© Snapdragon™ 801 processor with quad-core 2.5GHz processor.
- Adreno 330 578MHz GPU.
- 3 GB LP-DDR3 933 MHz RAM.
- 64 GB of internal memory.
- Screen protection by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
- 13.1 MP rear Camera with Sony’s IMX 214 Exmor RS stacked image sensor with f/1.8 aperture.
- 8MP front facing camera with tracking Exmor RS™ back-illuminated image sensor.
- 4K UHD Video Recording 3128 x 2160 pixel.
- 4G / 3G / GPRS / GPS / A GPS / EDGE / Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Proximity Sensor / Light Sensor / Gyroscope / Compass.
- GPS & GLONASS / Accelerometer
- Bluetooth 4.0 / USB 2.0 with OTG Support / NFC / Wi-Fi Direct
- 3080 mAh battery Premium-quality lithium-ion polymer cells.
- Android 4.4.4 based MIUI 6 ROM out of box.
So, finally its a good news for Xiaomi lovers that the Mi4 is now have more storage capacity of 64 GB.
>> for more news from smartphone world stay tuned with Techbyts.com.